Amazon Fire Stick Deal
Feb. 03, 2016
For Christmas, our family got an Amazon Fire Stick. I had the ultimate goal of getting rid of cable which I just did this last Saturday. Having the options to view things via Amazon, YouTube, or any other apps on our TV is fun to have the control of what we want to watch. Right now I am listening to Pandora on my TV. Since we are still learning all that we can get with the Amazon Fire Stick, we know that there is much more available but just haven't explored it all of the way.
Set up for the Amazon Fire Stick we very easy. I had it set up in less than five minutes and the kids were watching their favorite shows on Amazon and searching for their favorite videos on YouTube. I realize that cable has gone down a lot in cost but saving that money each month will be very nice.
Through February 6, 2016, you can save $5.00 on Amazon Fire Stick.
Just to tell you a little about the Amazon Fire Stick:
- Fire TV Stick connects to your TV's HDMI port. It's an easy way to enjoy over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO GO, and Hulu, plus games, music, and more
- Cutting the cord? Watch the best of live TV on NBC News, NBA, and Sling TV, which includes ESPN, CNN, HGTV, AMC, A&E, Cartoon Network, and more.
- 4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory
- No more buffering, ASAP learns what Amazon movies and shows you like so they start instantly
- Never miss out. Bring Fire TV Stick with you to watch your favorites away from home, even in hotels and dorm rooms.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, including original programming like Transparent, plus over 1 million songs with Prime Music
We are very happy with the service that we have received with the Amazon Fire Stick. And I have been very happy with the customer service that I have received at Amazon. They have taken gret care of me. Overall, I am very pleased with the Amazon Fire Stick which made our regular tv a Smart TV.
Do you have a Smart TV? Have you considered dropping cable? Have a HOPtastic day!!
comments powered by