LEGO KidsFest Kansas City, Missouri May 13-15
Mar. 11, 2016
Frugal Froggie is excited to partner with US Family Guide to promote LEGO KidsFest in Kansas City, Missouri May 13-15. In addition to sharing this great event, one of MY followers will win (2) tickets to the opening night session on Friday, May 13, 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by US Family Guide!
So let me tell all about the LEGO KidsFest in Kansas City, Missouri. There will be three acres of hands-on educational fun for all ages.
Families will find:
* LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
* LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
There will be five sessions for the LEGO KidsFest during the May 13 through May 15 weekend lasting 4 1/2 half hours in length. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
LEGO KidsFest Giveaway Kansas City, Missouri-EXTENDED THROUGH MARCH 17
One lucky Frugal Froggie Fan will win TWO tickets to the Friday night May 13 session that begins at 4:00pm. You can enter once per day so please come back each day through March 17. Winner will be randomly chosen by US Family Guide and announced on Frugal Froggie and winner will be notified via email. Your tickets will be emailed to you approximately 5 days prior to the Event.
Get more details here! http://legokidsfest.com/missouri-2016.html
Buy your tickets before it sells out and enter every day to improve your chances to win two free tickets. Have you attended a LEGO KidsFest before? Have a HOPtastic day!!
comments powered by