LEGO KidsFest Winner and ANOTHER LEGO KidsFest Ticket Giveaway
Apr. 04, 2016
Congratulations to Ashley C of Olathe, KS. You have won 2 tickets TWO FREE tickets to the opening night session of LEGO KidsFest, Friday May 13, 2016 4-8:30pm. Tickets may be used for Adult or Child.
Frugal Froggie is excited to annouce that US Family Guide is hosting another giveaway for 2 more tickets to the opening night session of LEGO KidsFest, Friday May 13, 2016 4-8:30pm that one of my followers will win. You can enter daily so come back to increase your chance for winning. Winner will be randomly chosen by US Family Guide on Thu, Apr 14 and announced on Frugal Froggie and notified via email
ENTER HERE #LEGOKidsFest
So let me tell all about the LEGO KidsFest in Kansas City, Missouri. There will be three acres of hands-on educational fun for all ages.
Families will find:
* LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
* LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
There will be five sessions for the LEGO KidsFest during the May 13 through May 15 weekend lasting 4 1/2 half hours in length. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Fridayand Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
Get more details here! http://legokidsfest.com/missouri-2016.html
Buy your tickets before it sells out and enter every day to improve your chances to win two free tickets. Have you attended a LEGO KidsFest before? Have a HOPtastic day!!
comments powered by